Friday, May 1, 2009

How Much Money Have You Made On Bukisa.com?

* Click Here To See Bukisa.com Earnings November 2009
*
Click Here To See Bukisa.com Earnings December 2009
* Click Here To See Bukisa.com Earnings January 2010

Bukisa.com Earnings For April 2009

Well it is May 1st, and I did say I would post my earnings at the beginning of the month. In April I started writing for Bukisa.com. I did not get as many articles published as I originally wanted. For people who are new to my Blog, "Make Money Online Writing" you can read my post about Bukisa.com by clicking here.

So I published 21 articles on Bukisa.com for the month of April. I made 0.83 cents on Bukisa.com on 21 articles. Not enought to quit my day job yet. What I noticed about earning money on Bukisa.com is the first couple of days I only earned a couple of penny's, making money every other day. After the first week I was earning money on Bukisa.com everyday. Only a couple of penny's but at least my articles were geting more traffic, and earning more money. Everyday my articles are making money on Bukisa.com. The more articles you write and publish, the more money you will make. I also noticed what topics I write about are very important when earning money on Bukisa.com.

April was my first month writing on Bukisa.com and I earned 0.83 cents on 21 articles. I learned valuable information the first month. I was more focused on finding out what topics earn more money. After I found out what topics make more money on Bukisa.com I started to earn more money on my articles.

How much money have you made on Bukisa.com? I would love your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment