Friday, January 8, 2010

Bukisa.com Earnings January 2010


Bukisa.com earnings for January 2010 were a little better then December. I earned $3.51 more in January (Ya!) I have not been writing since November and still have had made more this month. Bukisa.com earnings are improving and I'm getting paid every month. I have 63 articles on Bukisa.com that are earning money. I would have to say that probably 40-45 articles are earning money while the others have not earned much at all.

Bukisa.com has been really doing a great job with communicating with there members which I really am impressed with. They have increased the Bukisa index which means increased earnings.

Bukisa.com earnings January 2010 $17.27

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are doing a great job of building up your monthly earnings. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lexy,
    I just recently joined Bukisa to try it out. So far I only have 5 articles on there and the views aren't adding up very quickly. I know I need to place more articles there to get a more accurate assessment of the site. Looks like your earnings continue to grow there, so that is good. Thanks for visiting my site, Write Moms, and leaving a comment.

    Cheers,
    DeAnna

    ReplyDelete